Tuesday, July 10, 2012

52 Weeks Of Color- Week 21- Lemon Chiffon

52 Weeks Of Color- Week 21-Lemon Chiffon


This color challenge was a very hard because lemon chiffon is a color that I don't have in abundance. I really looked hard within my inventory...sorting..and sorting. I even tried to go shopping for Lemon Chiffon, but it wasn't entirely easy. I almost skipped this color all together and went on to the next color block, Cobalt. Thankfully, I found this cute bathing suit hiding deep in my inventory and It was a very close match to this posts color challenge. Luna you are a tricky devil when picking these colors.

Today's look was actually brought together by the Wooden Sand Castle earrings from Intrigue Co. These earrings are totally cute, totally mesh and sizable to fit your ear and head shape. Intrigue Co. has released these cuties as part of this month's Collab88, which is Bleached Themed. If you're on the fence on purchasing the Sandcastle earrings I suggest you try a demo pair to see if they are for you. Oh and if you're wanting a complete set to go with the earrings. Intrigue also has a matching necklace for sale to compliment the beachy look.

The Look- Sand Castle Dreams
Hair-Exile- Daniela-Marone
Skin-Dutch Touch- eSmEE-  Dark Olive
Swimsuit-The Closet- Embroidery Bikini - Sorry no longer for sale.
*Earrings-  Intrigue Co.- Sandcastle earrings- Collabor88
Sun glasses- Yummy-Karina Glasses - White
Ring-Whippet & Buck- Enough of That Ring- Cream
Beach-Poetica- Beach Bubble
Pose- Glitterati- 231