Monday, March 11, 2019

Kiss Me

Kiss Me......
Kiss me out of the bearded barley
Nightly, beside the green, green grass
Swing, swing, swing the spinning step
You'll wear those shoes and I will wear that dress
-Kiss Me, Six Pence non the Richer-

As, Promised, I have yet another post from a goodie I found at the Whore Couture Fair. Kaithleen's has created an ethereal dress named Paula. Paula is striking in its appearance due to its nice girl appeal and reminiscent 1960s style, which I adore. It feels so ultimately feminine to dress up dainty and sparkle in this dress. Why sparkle? Well Lovelies, that is exactly what you are doing when wearing this little gem.

Recently, I've began noticing designs with something a little extra in them..movement or texture with animations. Kaithleen's Paula Dress effortlessly captures this design rarity and incorporates a shine and sparkle that can easily be the highLIGHT of your evening. (pun intended.)

I know my photo is not accurately capturing the amazing movement Kaithleen has created. I tried my hardest and I played with the wind light setting for a long time before settling on what we have above. Trust me, this dress is BEST viewed in person and under darker light. I wish I would have purchased a darker color, but pink is truly my favorite color. I'm happy with my pick and dont have a case of buyers remorse, but for blogging reasons I wish I could have captured it more in depth for you all to see.

Some other visual highlight of Kaithleen's Paula Dress are the shading of the satin finish and intricate detail along the backside of the corset. 18 loops line the back of Paula and are neatly tied into a bow. The corset comes complete with a customizable HUD. Actually, Both the sparkle dress bottom and the corset backing are customizable. There are 18 different color variations to choose from in the HUD.

Harsh criticisms?? Please don't take it as such....
I usually reserve these for my thoughts only but I decided to give a slight cautionary or additional insight for you ladies. My only irk on this design is the nipples. I'm not a fan of mesh that has been rigged to add an enhancement of nipple outline, providing a "perky" look. This dress is so classy and unique that I felt the protrusion for the nipples is just a bit too much for my taste. Ladies as always when it comes to shopping try the demo before buying. Paula is beautifully designed and I didn't let this small detail stop me from wearing, enjoying and blogging the dress, so hopefully it won't be a breaking point for you when deciding on this piece. 


(Side history of SL: Texture movement flexi style prim skirts was something I remember seeing circa 2007. Yes, I'm OLD in SL.)

The Look: Kiss Me

Musical Inspiration: Kiss Me, Six Pence Non The Richer

Hair: Truth- Kaijah- For the VIPs
Sheer Shirt Under Dress- The Secret Store - Nathalie Tutu Dress - Sheer Top Applier
Dress- Kaithleen's Paula Dress with Sparkle
Shoes-Breathe-Juniper Wedges-M.LARA-Pale Rose

Locations in Blog Recap:
The Whore Couture Fair
Kaithleen's Isle

No comments: