Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Dip

Dip
"Dip a finger in me
And paste one of my words on your machine."
THC, Dip  

Ok, so I have to give a little disclaimer here, Sometimes my posts are NSFW.... so um, read and look with caution.

I visited the Whore Couture Fair earlier this week and I found a few things I couldn't pass up. What had me super excited??....well..um...it was the little yellow slip of fabric wrapped around my finger.

Ainadara, of, "I heart F and Co." has managed to capture my imagination in the best way possible. I can't tell you how much I have longed for something like this in SL. I could never find what I was looking for until I visited,"The Whore Couture Fair" and her vendor spot. Thank you, Ainadara for making this girl's undies dream come true. I've wanted to express something like this for a long time. Thank you for giving me the tools I needed. 

Now, what I love about this panty pose is that it's versatile. Meaning naughty isn't the only look you could pull off with this panty pose. I had to think hard about what intention I wanted reflected in my picture today. I was on the fence on turning this as a dis, but rather, I decided to take a dip. My mind tends to go into overdrive with ideas when something really sparks the creative part of my brain.

"I Heart F and Co." set comes complete with a HUD and 12 different colors for panties.

I have a few more unmentionable goodies that I picked up from, "The Whore Couture fair," which I may or may not be posting. I'd like to retain a small amount of mystery if possible. "The Whore Couture fair" started on March 1st and will end on the 31st. So Ladies and Gents, take the taxi over to the fair and release your SL inhibitions and let your imagination run wild. 

As for the rest...well I'm shy. I always find it a little awkward to post things that are slightly explicit in nature. I'll let the picture tell the story for itself. Just use your imagination... I can't be anymore descriptive without breaking the censors..and listen to the audio below ;)

The Look- Dip

Musical Inspiration: THC, Dip

Hair-Lamb. Fox
Headphones-LISP Bazaar - Headphones- yellow
Pose/Panty- I heart F and Co. Ruby - Slip on Finger
Chaise-✿ Moss & Mink ✿, Molly Hallway Seat (PG)
*I'm not wearing much more than that.

Location- My Home, want an invite??

Landmarks in Blog, Recap
The Whore Couture Fair
I Heart F and Co.


 

No comments: