Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Style

Style

"You got that James Dean day dream look in your eye.....And I got that red lip classic thing that you like.....And when we go crashing down, we come back every time.....Cause we never go out of style"
Taylor Swift- Style

Today I am listening to Taylor Swift's album 1989, which prompted today's look, Style. I took cues from the music video to complete the look. Btw, if you haven't seen the music video I suggest you take a look. It's a girl's fantasy: romantic, dark and somewhat forbidden.

My dress and skin are from this current round of Collab88. There are still a few more days left to head over to Collab88 before it closes. Don't let these goodies pass you by.

The Look- Style
Hair- Magika -Plenty
Skin--Glam Affair - Sia Europa
Dress-Tee*fy Freya Dress Long - Pure
Pose- oOo Studio- cheesecake_five

Musical inspiration: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CmadmM5cOk

No comments: