Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Dreams

Dopo Mezzanotte- After Midnight

"But listen carefully to the sound....Of your loneliness........Like a heartbeat.. drives you mad
In the stillness of remembering what you had.......And what you lost...And what you had..."
Dreams- Fleetwood Mac

Quite possibly my favorite Fleetwood Mac song. Fleetwood Mac is currently in Texas, I totally envy the people who have gone and seen them this week. One day perhaps I will get to see them live; until them I will have to settle for listening to them on iTunes.

This is my bohemian/ rock star look, I acquired most items from Uber and couldn't wait to place the look together. To me, it captures a look of the 70's; although, I  have to admit I'm an 80's baby and wasn't born during that decade.

The Look- Dreams
Hair-Tableau Vivant~ My love hair - Basics
Skin-Glam Affair - Alice Cygana - Jamaica
Tattoo- L.Fauna Shadow Edge
Halter- Foxes - Tarot - Top - Med - Black
Fur Jacket-Foxes - Tarot - Fur Vest - Med- Berry
Necklace-(TokiD) big spheres necklace (meta)
Pants- ISON- tova leather leggings (coal)
Pose- Diesel Works- Diva

Musical inspiration:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrZRURcb1cM

No comments: