Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Better to arrive Late than Ugly

Untitled 

I almost missed this round's Second Chance Sale event, but thankfully, I think the time I spent collecting all the goodies and carefully reviewing them has left me with the best of the best to showcase.

So today without further delay I present my favorite dress from, CW's collection Niobe. Niobe, is a full figured girls dream. I love the way my curves are hugged especially my hips. Now if I had a formal event THIS would be the dress I would be wearing. Another thing I really admire about the designer's work is the intricate shear lace that accentuates the top. It's just the right about of transparency that gives a peek but isn't revealing too much.

Head on over to the Second Chance Sale Event to pick up your Summer Formal wear and make sure you shine through and through.

The Look- Better to arrive late than Ugly
Dress- .:(CW):. Niobe - Gown dress / Maitreya Lara
Background- Galeria - Around The House - Infinity Looks & TBG

No comments: