Sunday, January 17, 2016

Heart-Shaped Box

Untitled
"She eyes me like a Pisces when I am weak
I've been locked inside your heart-shaped box for weeks"
- Heart Shaped Box- Nirvana

Tapping into my darker side I was able to pull together today's look with goodies from the ROMP fair. So let's look over what I'm showcasing from top to bottom.

It all started with accessories, mainly these cat ears from Real Evil Industries, Kitty Ears. Kitty Ears come complete with a HUD which will allow 8 different color variation. I've been wearing these ears off and on last week and I must say I really do enjoy them.

Next let's move on to the body, Opiums Addiction and Constraint collaborated together to create the, "Sluts Harness and Belt" In today's post I'm sporting two of the goodies in this complete set. I'm wearing both the body harness and cuffs. Sluts Harness and Belts contains a total of 6 different accessories that can be worn. There are an abundance of features these accessories have such as, a controlled toy system that will allow your partner to push your buttons.

I want yo draw your attention to the bottom....That's right ladies we are talking about shoes, Garbaggio, Lock Sandals are my new favorite things to wear. I adore the thin straps that hug my ankles. I also really like the gold metalic heel. The lock sandals will fit Maitreya, SLink and The Mesh Project and is available 8 different colors.

Finally, I want to point out something created by one of my favorite places to pick up props in SL, Exposure. Exposure created the, Precious Pet Cage which contains a total of 5 different poses. Each poses contains a mirrored look which ups the total of 10 poses to use in this prop.

These items are all available at the ROMP fair which is still running up until January 22, which means there is still time to head over to the fair to pick up a naughty goodie or two.
Untitled

The Look-Heart-Shaped Box
Hair-Clawtooth: Hand in Glove - Girl Next Door
*Ears-Real Evil- Kitty Ears
Skin-Glam Affair - Luna Skin - Jamaica 05-UBER
*Top- Opiums Addiction and Constraint - Sluts Harness & Belt
*Panty-.::Dead Dollz::. Satin Harness Lingerie - Black
*Shoes-Garbaggio-Lock Sandal- Black
*Pose and Prop- Exposeur - Precious Pet Cage

*All Landmarks will take you to the ROMP fair

Musical Inspiration- Heart-Shaped Box-Nirvana

No comments: