Friday, July 27, 2012

I am a Leo, Hear Me Roar!

I am a Leo, Hear Me Roar!

 My Birthday just recently passed this week and now I'm proud to say I'm 30. In order to celebrate my birthday and Zodiac sign Leo I took a trip to SL's newest sales event, "Zodiac".

Zodiac is a new monthly sales event which is showcasing designers from all across the grid. Each month designers will create according to the Astrological Signs used in the Zodiac. The Leo Astrological sign will be available until August 17th and currently has an assortment of Leo themed goodies.

Zodiac is created by, "Hottie cooterati" for more information please visit the main site.

I'm currently wearing three designs found at the Leo Zodiac. My outfit is from Miamai and is called, "Amari Lion" It incorporates mesh and drawn designs to achieve a Leo-riffic cat print dress. My favorite piece of the outfit are the shoes are from, HANDverk these "Claw Pumps" give my look an animal feel bring out the inner Roar. Finally, Studio Sidhe has released The Lion tribute pose prop. The Lion has three poses within it and each pose can have variations depending on The Lion's position.

Today's post is also my Week 25 of Luna's Color Challenge Post using the Color, "Unmellow Yellow". 

The Look- Lion's Roar
Hair-Exile- Wide Awake
Skin-Glam Affair- Leah- Medium Tan
Dress-Miamai-Amaria Lion
Shoes- HANDverk- Claw Pump- Leo
Pose Prop- Studio Sidhe- The Lion- Leo Tribute
Pose- !Bang-Stand 217
Tree- Trompe Loei- Organic Mesh Tree- Yellow
Beach- Poetica- Beach Bubble
Zodiac Event

No comments: