Friday, July 20, 2012

52 weeks of Color- Week 23- Pistachio

Untitled


My summer vacation has started early and I can't think of a better way to spend the extra free time on my hands than by finally playing catch up on Luna's 52 Week of color challenge. Currently Luna's challenge is on week 29/30 which leaves me roughly 6 posts behind the group. I already have outfits for the upcoming colors and my recent hair fair purchases will make a great addition.

Today's look is all about paying tribute to the color Pistachio. I had almost forgotten about this cute retro dress from Ivalde I had hidden in my inventory. Ivalde no longer is available in world as Neferia Abel is currently taking a break from SL, but purchases can be made on the SL Marketplace. The Maisie dress was available for a limited time as a special item during the Witch Hunt of 2011, so my apologies for showcasing an item that is no longer available for purchase.

One item that is available for purchase is the gorgeous up-do from Miamai. Lika, is a braided classic bun that utilizes a hair base to achieve it's sleek elegant, and stylish look. Miamai has several classy up-dos available at the hair fair. Remember every purchase you make at the hair fair will donate 15% to Wigs for Kids. The Hair fair will be open until July 29th. Still plenty of time to make it and pick up a new wig or two.

The Next color challenge post is Raspberry Glace, I'm sensing a food theme with these colors, mmmm delicious.

*Glam Affair is currently having a summer sale on skins. 50% on all skins.

The Look- Pistachio Green
Hair- Miamai- Lika Brunette
Skin- Glam Affair-Leah- Medium Tan
Dress- Ivalde- Maisie- Moss Green
Necklace- Exodi- Southsea Choker
Shoes-Maitreya- Pumps-Green
Building- - Songo Courtyard Garden- Past Collabor88 item
Pose- !Bang- Back up- #4- Collabor 88 Item- July

No comments: