Monday, May 21, 2012

52 Weeks Of Color- Week 17- Shuttle Gray

52Weeks of Color-Week17-Shuttle Grey
"The moon is the first milestone on the road to the stars." - Arthur C. Clarke

I decided to have a bit of fun with this color challenge and play on the wording of today's color. Shuttle Gray. The first images that came to mind were a space shuttle, traveling to far off lands and adventure.

I know I'm not wearing a real technical space suit, but I figured that since we're in Second Life I could get away with a bit more space fantasy. Today's look is more of a sexy Barberella/ Star Trek mix. It seems that I've lost my way and am no longer tethered to the space shuttle...Um Houston we do have a problem here. 

I think the next post I'll pick somewhere safe and comfortable to visit. Gotta keep myself grounded. :D

Next Color post is Thistle, I've got my outfit all picked out already. :D

The Look- Space Shuttle Uh oh
Hair-Exile-Violetta- Pecan
Skin-PXL Skins-Kate-Sunkissed-Nude
Tattoo-L.Fauna Shadow Edge
Necklace-Mon Tissu-Take Flight Necklace
Outfit-Nylon Outfitters- Winter Catsuit- Silver
Boots- Bax-Prestige boots- Black Leather
Pose-Striking Poses- Ciara Pose
Location- International Spaceflight Museum

No comments: