Sunday, April 29, 2012

52 Weeks of Color Week #14- Royal Purple

52 weeks of Color Week #14- Royal Purple
 “I have always loved the beach. The smell of the salty water, the wind in my face, the gentle roar of the waves all combine to create a sense of peace and calm.” - Unknown

I have to thank Luna Jubilee for helping me find my new sky dome from Poetica. I had been searching for a private beach area that was similar to Turnip's Sky dome but was completely lost on where to find something similar. Thankfully, Luna provided a wonderful solution to the problem...Poetica.

Today's color post is about Royal Purple. I have to admit to not having an abundance of purple within my inventory. It's not a color I enjoy wearing all that much, but I did have a few cute goodies I thought would be ideal for sharing in today's post.

Next Color challenge post is Seashell Peach. :D ....only 4 more till I'm caught up.
 
News- Sn@tch is currently having a 50%-75% on almost ALL items within the main store. Items are currently as low as 10L, 25L, and 50L.

The Look- Beach Bum
Hair-Lamb-Mono- Chocolate Bars Pack
Hair Accessory- Artilleri- Orchid Hair Flower
Skin-PXL- Kate-freckles with nude lip gloss
Vest-Sn@tch-The Gem Suede Vest- Purple
Swimsuit bottom- W&B- Frilly Little Set- Morning Haze
Necklace- Mon Tissu- Take Flight Necklace
Pose- Glitterati-238
Skydome- Poetica- Beach Bubble

No comments: