Friday, April 13, 2012

52 Weeks of Color Week #11- Aquamarine

What Light through Yonder Window Breaks
"But soft, what light through yonder window breaks? It is the east, and Juliet is the sun."-Romeo and Juliet- Scene 2, William Shakespeare

I couldn't help using this quote for today's post. I was inspired by Glitterati's Balcony pose set which provided the perfect backdrop to creating a Romeo and Juliet scene. All I'm missing is my Romeo.

Today's post is a color challenge. Aquamarine, is a beautiful gemstone and has an iridescent hue which wavers between blue and green. I discovered some hidden gems within my inventory and had to share.

First off, this gorgeous dress from Sn@tch. Ivy Deschanel had a photo of the Junior Prom dress at the Wear Gray Event. Her vendor sign was so well done I couldn't resist stopping into her main store and picking up a copy to add to my very own collection. The Junior Prom Dress is available in Six colors: lavender, lime, pink, powder blue, seafoam, silver. I happen to think it's perfect to wear on any spring day. I've listed the remaining goodies below in the credits, so take a peek and perhaps visit a store or two.

Next Color Challenge post is St. Patrick's Blue

The Look- What Light through Yonder Window Breaks
Hair- Tiny Bird- Nates- Mixed Browns- store closed
Skin- Pink Fuel- Elly-Honey- Pure/Angelic
Jewelry Set, Earrings and Necklace- League-Antique Lace Jewellery Set
Ring- Zaara- Kashiti bobble Ring- Pearl
Dress-Sn@tch-Junior Prom- Seafoam
Pose Prop Set-Glitterati - Balcony

No comments: