Tuesday, April 10, 2012

52 weeks of Color Week #10 Avocado

52 weeks of Color Week #10 avocado

Moving on to Week 10 of Luna's 52 week of Color challenge we have hit Avocado Green. Today I'm opting for a more military look by sporting my Armidi Military Crop Jacket and This is a Fawn, Grass Stained Jeans. None of the items in my post today are new, but rather they have been sitting within my inventory collecting a bit of dust. I decided that today's post would be the perfect excuse to bring them out.

Next color challenge post is Aquamarine I'm searching both high and low in my inventory and in Second Life to find the perfect look.

The Look- Military Avocado
Hair- Truth-Tahlia 2- Dark Browns
Skin- PXL Skin- Kate- Sun kissed tone
Jacket- Armidi-Military Crop Jacket- Army Green
Pants-This is a Fawn-Stained Grass Jeans- Store Closed
Shoes-Pixel Mode- Luna- Leopard Jeans- Group Gift Exclusive
Location- Airport Blake Sea
Pose- PDA-Ballade

No comments: