Tuesday, October 4, 2011

A Step Back in Time



As promised I am blogging one final time on L'Abel's new fall line to highlight my favorite dress out of the entire collection the Nona gown in Red. This scarlet gown is classy and falls all the way to your feet while large ruffles wrap around your body accentuating your curves. Nona is ideal for creating an enchanted glamorous look and almost transports you back into time. The Nona gown is available in four different versions, Black, Gold, Red and Grey.

I found Nona to be a great compliment to the CDS location Locus Amoenus because of it's toga like qualities. I happen to have a soft spot in my heart for LA, and think it's the prettiest out of all the CDS five sims, but that could also be because I'm a bit biased since I'm a new resident to this location. CDS is the oldest democracy in Second Life, to find out more information on how you can join and be a citizen please read more information on the main site here.

The Look- A Step Back in Time
Hair-Shag- Black Tie Affair
Skin-Glam Affair- Nina- Valentines Day
Dress- L'Abel- Nona- Red
Location- CDS- Locus Amoenus

No comments: