Wednesday, October 12, 2011

52 Weeks Of Color Challenge- Week 48, Moss Green

 52 weeks of color, Week 48, Moss Green

It's been a pretty hectic week for me in SL and RL so I'm slightly behind.....Again. I have a couple of new projects in the works and hope to be able to tell you more about them soon, planning has become my new obsession.

This color challenge is all about moss green. I've been wearing this outfit for a week now which is a bit unusual because I'm often someone that changes outfits quite frequently, but what can I say I love me some Retro and Artilleri.

Next color challenge post is Wenge, which is similar to brown. It's a wonderful Fall color. Only 4 more challenges left. Hurray!

The Look- Retro Fun
Hair- Truth-Amanda- Browns
Skin-Adam and Eve- Ariadne- Cool Peach
Tattoo Layers- Adam and Eve- Small Freckles, hairbase brown
Top- Artilleri- Mica top- Red and Green
Skirt- Ingenue- Luna Skirt-Toffee
Location- Artilleri Home Sim

No comments: