Tuesday, April 26, 2011

52 Weeks Of Color-Week-23-Asparagus

52Weeks Asparagus-Adam and Eve

I'm pulling double duty again rolling together a color challenge and spilling about Adam and Eve's Newest skin Paige. First off, grumble grumble......Asparagus is such a hard color. I thought about skipping this post all together, but finally was able to find this cute top at SySy's spring sale, which made me lucky. Double lucky because SySy's of the magic word SALE. After finding the perfect top the rest of my spring Asparagus outfit almost came together on it's own. Which made me Happy...but you want to know what the whipped cream and cherry on my fashion ice cream sundae...it was....Skin.

Paige is the newest sweet faced skin Adam and Eve has released and it's a fresh radiant and youthful. I love the subtle innocence Paige exudes which is a great compliment to the warmer spring weather that's slowly encroached upon us. Paige is available in four skin tones and includes a large amount of bonus tattoo options. A hair base, six lipsticks, 4 eye shadows, Mani and Pedi and even busty cleavage enchanters. Rrrarw. With all these available goodies Paige is well worth it's price.

So now I've completed 23 out of 52.... Only two more to catch up on. Next color Challenge is eggplant...and I'm ready.


The Look- Asparagus is Green
Hair- Clawtooth-Easy Breezy-Enchanting Brunettes
Skin-Adam and Eve-Paige Natural
Eyes-Exodi-Clear Eyes-Evergreen
Shirt-SySy's- Baroque Top-Green
Skirt-Sn@tch-Traumatic Skirt-Green
Necklace-Addict-Treasured Peacock Necklace

No comments: