Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Mi Sento Bonita (I feel Pretty)



A little explanation on the title, As I'm learning Italian I often find myself muddling languages together. Half Italian/Spanish " Mi Sento Bonita" is a hybrid of the two. Mi Sento means "I feel" in Italian. "Bonita" means pretty in Spanish.

I've been using my thrifty nature to find freebies and low priced items from The Seasons Hunt, The Dressing Room and Group Gifts. Partly because I'm frugal but also because my darn KittyCats are making me poor, but I really enjoy them so I'm not complaining. So let's talk about the goodies.

First off Dutch Touch, all I can say is Wow on this one. I usually stick to tan skin-tones, but AmBeR was a well welcomed change from my normal skin routine. AmBer is a group gift available to VIPs only. Adam and Eve also released a pretty set of eyes as a group gift. These Lavendardell eyes remind me of my Siamese kitty eyes so much. (I'll post photos of her soon)

The Seasons Hunt was so much fun and I managed to find some "new to me stores". I've even created a wish list of items  that I'll go back for in a couple of days. I have to remember to have patience and not buy everything at once. LaGyo is on of the stores that is "new to me" and now a store I have on the wish list, here's why. Jewelry. I am completely enamored by the collection it has a Yummy/Paper Couture feel it just makes me feel pretty.

Finally I stumbled into The Dressing Room and picked up this dress from Emery. I always manage to find something cute at The Dressing Room which is why it's become a quick stop when doing some shopping therapy.

In all my look today made me feel pretty and lifted my spirits, which I needed. Thank you to the designers that worked hard on their creations and provided them as group gifts and lower priced items. Your hard work is appreciated.





The Look- Mi Sento Bonita
Hair-LeLutka-Rush Hair-Coal mine-(Group gift Aug 2010)
Skin-Dutch Touch- AmBeR-V2-Dark- Peachy Lips (Group Gift for VIPs)
Eyes-Adam n Eve-Lavendadell(Group Gift)
Earrings-Turnstyle-SandDollar Earrings- (No Store Location Found)
Necklace-LaGyo-Bulbs choker (The Seasons Hunt)
Dress-Emery-Dress Feather (The Dressing Room)

No comments: