Thursday, April 21, 2011

52 Weeks of Color-Week 22- Banana Mania

52 WeeksofColor-Banana Mania

So I have a bit of a confession here. I had this photo completed since Tuesday, but only found the time to complete a blog post tonight. Today's color challenge post is Banana Mania, after some careful consideration and searching within my inventory I was able to find a suitable shade of Yellow from Zaara. Personally this is one of my favorite dresses from Zaara, because it's so completely suited for spring/summer. The next color challenge I am working on is Asparagus. Currently I'm on the hunt for this color. I can't seem to find a suitable look, but just give me time and I'll be caught up soon. Only Two more posts to complete, perhaps three if I slack a bit. I need motivation to get caught up.

The Look-Banana Mania Sunset
Hair-Truth-Kelsey Streaked-Browns Pack
Skin-LAQ-Linnea-Nougat-Glow Skin
Dress-Zaara-Calangute-Sunshine

No comments: