Monday, April 18, 2011

52 Weeks of Color-Week 21-White

52 Weeks of Color#21-White

Yay! I'm moving on to number 21 in Luna's 52 Week of color Challenge. In catching up it seems that all I have been posting has been color challenges. I promise, I have a good reason for not blogging as much. I've been working on learning sculpts in Maya and creating new dresses. I hope to have some new releases soon. In completing this post's color challenge I knew I wanted to use this dress from Mimikri. I've had this dress in my inventory for sometime and never had an occasion to wear it. I absolutely LOVE the flowery design of the skirt and translucent jacket caressing my shoulders. I found a great spot in Tempura to snap this picture. I'm eagerly looking for some Banana to wear on my next color post. Oh and this means I only have three more posts to catch up on. :D It's getting closer until I can finally be on the same page with everyone else.


The Look-White Lily
Hair-Lamb!-Soma-Milk
Skin-LAQ-Linnea-Nougat-08
Tattoo-cHeLLe-EyePop Grape
Necklace- LaGyo-Padlock Necklace
Skirt-Pig-Ambrosia Bodysuit Full Coverage U Eggshell
Shirt- Mimikri Hot Couture-K.I.T-Gabrielle Skirt-White
Jacket-Mimikri Hot Couture-K.I.T-Gabrielle Jacket White
Shoes-E-Move Pumps-Powder
(No LM given, short on time)

No comments: