Monday, April 18, 2011

52 Weeks of Color-Week 20-SkyBlue-New Release

52 weeksofcolor-Skyblue

I waited to complete this color challenge because I wanted to use my own design. (So, please excuse the double duty on this post.) :D I'm proud to say that Bells Boutique is taking part in The Little Big Shop fair as an authorized vendor. As a vendor I have donated 100% of the profits of the Cherry Blossom Girl outfit to fair's benefactor, The Water Project. Our Goal is to donate 500 (usd) to the charity at the end of the event. As of Saturday TLBS had raised $146.96 (usd). YAY!  Lots of great designers and Artists have come together for this event. Big stores and Little stores have collaborated together making some terrific items. All designs are relating to water or are in a shade of blue. If you haven't checked it out it's worth a visit.

I created a total of three designs to release to exclusive to the fair

Cherry Blossom Girl
Cherry Blossom Girl (100% to charity)

Whale Song Vendor Sign
Whale Song (Exclusive Event Item)

Lisa Hair Sign LSBS
Lisa Hair (exclusive Event Item)

All items are moderately priced for this special event.

The Next Color Challenge I'm working on is White. Which I'm pretty happy to be working on and Yes, it seems that I have 4 more to catch up on.

The Look-Cherry Blossom Girl
Hair-Lamb!-Egomanical-Honeycomb
Skin-Dutch Touch-Cleo-V2 Caramel-Flamenco
Outfit-Bells Boutique-Cherry Blossom Girl-TLBS exclusive
Location-Home

No comments: