Saturday, January 29, 2011

L'Abel-new release

Today is the day. L'Abel is releasing the new Winter Collection. When I got my sneak peek at the collection I became weak in the knees over it. Nef has done such a wonderful job creating each outfit. It was hard to narrow down my choices for a blog post. I picked my favorite four out of the collection to showcase today. Beulah, has done a wonderful job of showing some of the other dresses in L'Abel's collection, just in case you would like to see more.

Snapshot_007

I'm starting with my favorite out of the collection Itzel in gold. I adore the coloring and the pattern along the waist. I love the poof of the dress bottom and the sheerness of the underskirt, it's my new "go to" party dress. I plan on wearing this dress all weekend because how can you not when it looks this good.

Snapshot_005

Next up is Chaya in brown, I love this dress because of the pattern and zip up front. It's sexy, but dosen't put it all out there for everyone to see. This dress is available in three colors Olive, Brown and Purple.

Snapshot_001

Next is a two part set, Dulce top and Oona black short. I kept saying out loud to my hubby, "Soooo Sparkly" while I was wearing this pants set. I actually pulled out my dance animations and watched as the sparkles motioned across my screen.

Brielle dress-Silver

Finally, Brielle dress in silver, to me this dress was a dream come true. I closed my eyes and swayed, feeling the asymmetrical cut of the dress hit my upper thigh and slide down towards my knee. I felt the cut of the bodice against my chest and I let out a deep sigh, Brielle was utterly..Perfect.

L'Abel

No comments: