Thursday, October 14, 2010

Graceful In Aledia

Aya Gown

Last week Aleida Rhode from ALEIDA sent me her Aya Gown which I had been dying to post. I want to apologize for not getting to this dress sooner but I really wanted to give this dress an entire post and provide a review.

So let's talk about the Aya Gown,  What I like and What I don't like all that much....
First off this Gown is graceful as it flows from top to bottom which is a win in my book. I adore the color which is a deep purple. The pattern is a hybrid zebra design so it's very eye catching without being too distracting from the overall look. Normally I don't wear gloves because I lose my star tattoo's on my hands; however for this dress I made an exception because they really suit the gown and provide a bit more coverage since the derriere area is left a bit bare.

One item I didn't like in this dress was the wrap (not shown). I choose not to photograph it because I felt it really pulled away from the dress. Even with a shear look to it I feel it was too bulky for the dress and threw off the balance of this design. Aya is perfect without the extra prim in my humble opinion.

Aya Gown


The Look: Lovely in Indigo
*Hair-Amacci, Carina Larsen- Jessica- Coffee
Skin-L.Fauna- Lapine- Overdose
*Dress- Aleida, Aleida Rhode- Aya Gown, Indigo
Necklace-La Forgia Jewels- Arwen Choker- Purple
*Pose-Diesel Works- Berrylicious Set, Pose 1 , Pose 5
Location - Tempura Island
*Blogger Item LM given

No comments: