Sunday, May 23, 2010

In For The Kill

Today is the last post in the women in game series and I saved my favorite character for last. It's Cate Archer! A reformed thief that is now a spy for UNITY: Cate is witty, and uses on her skills to accomplish her missions. I really became a fan of No One Lives Forever, and purchased the game when I owned a PS2. I actually own NOLF2 for the Mac and still play from time to time. I quickly became obsessed with finding all the hidden case files, using every weapon and sneaking up on unsuspecting enemies to hear conversations. It's become a great stress relief when I've had a bad day. I just take a sniper rifle, climb up high and shoot enemies. The lines in this game are also hilarious, totally filled with cheese. Set in the 1960's, Kate's look is filled with sleek jackets, and bright orange tones. I tried to capture this by my look.
Now for the look...If you noticed in my above picture I'm wearing a new skin from Exodi, Dael, which is quickly becoming a skin that will be part of my everyday look. I have loved Ryker's skins in the past but something about this skin is just totally appealing to my senses. I really Love the lips on this skin. Glossy, shiny and so kissable these lips make my mouth look cute..pouty, and ready for kisses. The freckles are also a big win for me. Each makeup in Dael is gorgeous, they range in mood from innocent, sultry, crushed, playful, just to name a few.  Dael is perfectly suited for Exodi's newest eyes, Zbija, in the deep series. These eyes can give any avatar a soulful appearance. I love how the light reflects in the eye and glassy appearance give such a realistic quality. Ryker's talent and attention to detail can really be brought to light with these eyes. Dael is scheduled to arrive June 1, 2010 and individual skins will cost 1,000 while fat packs for 10 skins will range for 5,000.

And in cause you're wondering...I'm using poses from StoRin's Curvilicious collection by Annah Whitfield. StoRin has really ensured that women of different shapes in SL can pose without a hand becoming misplaced due to having a little curve. There are a total of 20 poses in the Curvilicious pack.


The Look-In For The Kill
Hair-Lamb-Cherry-Sunset
*Skin-Exodi-Dael-7
*Eyes-Exodi-Zbija-Deep-Forest
Lashes-LeLutka-Seductress
Jacket-Gisaci-Lima Trench Coat
Undershirt- 5th and Oxford-Little Miss Bra-Tangerine
Stockings-X2-stockings sheer- plain
Shoes-Armidi Gisaci-Dalia Pump-Orange
Necklace-Paper Couture- Deer Flower Pendant
Pose-StoRin-curvilivious-10m
Pose-StoRin-curvilicious- 7

*SLDD Store
SLDD is closing May 31st for more information please click here.
I'm sad to see this project go, it was so much fun will be missed. Hugs to Luna and Express, Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your vision.



We can fight our desires
But when we start making fires
We get ever so hot
Whether we like it or not
They say we can love who we trust
But what is love without lust?
Two hearts with accurate devotions
And what are feelings without emotions?

I'm going in for the kill
I'm doing it for a thrill
Oh I'm hoping you'll understand
And not let go of my hand- La Roux-In for the Kill

No comments: