Tuesday, January 26, 2010

"It's ok" to clean out the closet....


So Luna Jubliee posted a challenge today, "Closet Clean Out", the challenge calls to mix, match or mix match an outfit and showcase on your blog.

 Here is my outfit, a combination from different stores. Some are newer items, while some pieces are older items that can no longer be found in SL. I found this challenge to be so much fun because I found some items in my inventory that I haven't worn and were collecting dust.... (yes, I'm a pack rat).  So without futher adeu here is the look, I hope you take the blogger's challenge and have fun...

On Bells:
Hair-AMG BOUDOIR- Yukawa- Black
Skin-GP-Acorn- Elf
Eyes-Curio-Tragic Eyes-Nightfire
Top-Last Call- Christina Midriff Blouse (discontinued)
Skirt-Kyoot-Loathed High-Waisted Mini
Stockings-Zaara- Nishnar socks- Nude
Necklace-Addict- Treasured Peacock Necklace

Go on, go on, go on, the stars are watching,
Just say, just say, just say, what you’re feeling,
You know, you know, you know, you gotta take a bow and do it your way
Pony(it's ok)-Erin McCarly