Wednesday, February 3, 2010

"Is this Love" with Ozimals?
















The bunny fever that is Ozimals has finally hit the Semyorka/Palliard home. Frankie and I are proud parents of "Bridget" and "Jones" (Sleeping below) This bunny obcession started with our giant HMPD bunny. (I did a post on HMPD last year).

 So lets talk a bit about Ozimals Bunnies: They are pets in SL that you can breed. Now you might be familiar with the chickens pets people had but these are a bit different because they are cute pets which are unable to be harmed or killed. (sorry I didn't think the chickens were cute) Ozimals bunnies carry traits that can be passed down thru the bunny generations which make breeding them fun and kinda like a mad science experiment. Eye color, fur color, ear type can all be determined by the bunny parents. Ozimals are 11 prims, which really is affordable for pets in SL. (My Zooby dog is over 30, the monkey 70).

With bunny nesting in mind we went on a search this weekend for bunny related items. We wanted to create a home for our pets so they could have a bit of land for themselves. In the backyard of our home Frankie went to work and assembled a sturdy fence built from Glityerati's Fence (group gift) and invisible prims to keep our little babies inside their enclosure. SLDD had a great deal on Sat. from Second Spaces, Uncle Hank's Potting Shed, which became the perfect place to set up as a bunny hutch. We will continue to grow our little bunny garden and wait for new babies to arrive. Oh and if you ever wondered if bunnies dream, the answer is yes. while I was taking these photos Bridget and Jones had "dream bubbles" of Carrots, Bunny Love and sunshine days.

The Look- Bunny Love
Hair- LAMB!- I'm a realist (New Hair)
Skin-Dutch Touch-Cleo
Shirt-!TB-Cardigan w/Floral Tank
Pants-SC-Belmar Skinny Jeans
Shoes-LeLutka- Saffron Pumps- Netural Green (group gift)
Fence-Glitterati- Fence (group gift)
Grass-Organica- Low Prim Grass
Shed-Second Spaces-Uncle Hank's Potting Shed



I wanna love you and treat you right;
I wanna love you every day and every night:
We'll be together with a roof right over our heads;
We'll share the shelter of my single bed

We'll share the same room, yeah! - for Jah provide the bread.
Is this love - is this love - is this love -
Is this love that I'm feelin'?
- Bob Marley- Is this Love

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've seen these bunnies everywhere and they just look so cute! I really want one!

Hare said...

Having had bunnies in real life and now (YEAH) in s/l with the new Ozimal Bunns, I must say I am delighted! Very realistic!

The food seems rather high.

Hare Fadoodle

Bells Semyorka said...

:) @ainakujisawa, these little pets are so cute. if you have the prim space get one.

@Hare, I used to own a RL bunny too, I had a Grey bunny I called Stormy. she was a great pet until she hit her "teenage" years, then it became a nightmare which is why I prefer the SL bunny. I will agree with you the cost of food is too high. especially when you consider you have to buy every week. it would be nice if they had a lower price point.