Sunday, January 24, 2010

"Pretty Green", my I OLIVE YOU mashup.

 




















Sunday Mornings are usually the time I set aside for SL maintenance,i.e; inventory cleanup time. There is usually an abundance of items thrown about from various hunts and shopping excursions, a causality of the shopaholic disease that many suffer from. Today while rummaging around in my inventory I discovered these pretty green treats.

Now I will admit that I tend to have a monochromatic style, sticking to one range of color when putting a look together. I'm the type of person that opens the crayon box, dumps the crayons out and arranges them by color. I know it's a little OCD, but I really enjoy seeing groups of color arranged in neat little boxes. Today's look is all about the color green. The color commonly associated with envy, and other negative emotions; however for me it's about Olives, as in "I Olive you"!!! so here is my "Olive you" look.

On Bells
Hair-Lamb-Dog Roses
Skin-TD-Dinah in fall-Passport (50L Friday)
Dress-Elate!-Sam-Olive
Stockings-Zaara- Nishar Leggings
Ring-PC-Golden Wings Ring (say that three time fast :P)

I've got a pocket full of pretty green 
I'm gonna put it in the fruit machine 
I'm gonna put it in the juke box 
It's gonna play all the records in the hit parade- Mark Ronson- Pretty Green

No comments: