Sunday, January 8, 2023

Looking for Love

Looking For Love

I stumbled upon something new recently and I have to totally share it with you. Its a new service in sl called Thundr, an in-world Hud based dating app. It works by matching you with other avatars from Second Life. Thundr is the best dating service I have found in SL. Other services are out of date and don't do what this app is doing. immediate contact. You can filter out by age and gender to help narrow down your search. for Avies you want to get to know better you press the heart icon. Press the X to move on to a new pick. After going through your picks you wait to be matched. You can share as much information (up to 500 char) as you would like. First contact should come via the app in the chat icon, from there its up to you. 

What I love is the interface of this hud based application is that its super easy to use. You can add up to 6 photos to the hud. Photos must not contain any nudity or sexually explicit content. So far I'm having a lot of fun reading and clicking on things. I'm nervous to be putting myself out there. I don't have any good lines and I totally feel awkward talking to new people. Lets hope I can find someone that will be my match.

One last thing that impressed was Thundr's killer support team. I was having a little bit of trouble setting up my profile. I totally thought I was doing something wrong, user error. After a while the hiccup passed and my profile was created but Thundr didn't let my hiccup go unnoticed. Someone from the support team messaged me and let me know that my profile was having problems and it was fixed. I never expected someone to be actively looking into my profile mishaps. 

There Hud is free to use but there is a paid service as well, Thunder Plus. I signed up for a one month service of Thunder Plus for $760 for 4 weeks. With the paid service you get additional perks such as the following: Unlimited likes, undo, 5 mega likes a week, age hide, hide advertisements, send Gifs in chat. I also picked up some goodies that are available for only 1 linden, Thundr Phone and Thundr Jacket with shirt add on for Women. Each item is priced at 1 linden and available at the main store. 

More information about Thundr
Store Location
Flickr
Marketplace
How to set up Video

The Look: Looking for Love
Hair-Magika-Hazel
Skin-Glam Affair-Dasha
Jacket and Shirt-Thundr Jacket for women
Phone- Thundr phone

No comments: