Friday, June 24, 2022

Hair

Hair 
Tomorrow the Hair Fair opens and I’ve been granted a sneak peek. I have to share what I've seen. If you’ve never been to the hair fair I totally suggest you visit. Its quite a sight to see so many vendors come together for such a worthy cause. 
 
The charity associated with this fair is, "Wigs for Kids". Wigs For Kids is a nonprofit organization that helps children suffering from hair loss stemming
from chemotherapy, radiation therapy, alopecia, trichotillomania, burns, and other medical
causes. 

Here’s the info for the upcoming fair.
1. The Hair Fair will run from June 25th-July 10th. Six sims in total will make up the fair.
2. Each designer has an exclusive item released for this fair with a portion of the proceeds benefiting wigs for kids
3. Accessories- bandanas, hats and hares are available with proceeds going to wigs for kids.
4. Gifts, there are several designer gifts available.

Now if you are wanting demos I strongly encourage you to join the Hair Fair Demo Group. This way you can get all your pre-shopping done before you arrive at the fair. If you plan on going to the hair fair with friends you can rezz a prim bus to take around the sim. that way your friends get to shop together.

I was having so much fun trying on demos I had to get into the salon for proper fitting. I made a little video of my hair demo experience. Feel free to watch below.

 

The Look-Hair 

Black Hat-LaGyo-Hair Fair Purchase

 SLURL to Hair Fair

No comments: