Sunday, June 5, 2022

About Damn Time

About Damn Time.

 I'm super excited to post today because BeSpoke and Silly Llama Productions are collaborating to bring the Vintage Fair 2022 into Second Life. The Vintage Fair will be open from June 10 until June 20th, so don't delay your visit.


 I've managed to make my way through the fair already and I have to say if you are a fan of vintage this is fair you don't want to miss. You can tell a lot of effort and love has gone into this fair; close to 150 designers are going to be participating in this event. I have been dazzled by all the designers and their efforts. I can't wait to take the next few days to post some of the goodies I found. I want to note that everything at the vintage fair will be themed pre-1990s which gives a pretty broad definition to the word Vintage. Also, there are exclusive items which mean limited edition goodies available during this fair.

 
The vintage fair will be held on two sims,Vintage Fair:North and South

I also made a little video of my shopping trip at the fair, feel free to watch below.

 
Vintage Fair 2022

 

The Look-About Damn Time

Hair- Truth Hair, Heloisa

Skin- Glam Affair-Willow, LeLutka

*Outfit-By Swirly, Debra Outfit (North)

Socks-Nylon Outfitters, Campout Socks

*Shoes-Neve, Max Skates (South)

*Gloves-Neve, Deb, Neutral (South)

*Pose-StudiOneiro, Eloise 4 BENTO (South)

Musical Inspiration- About Damn Time, Lizzo 

*Vintage Fair Item





No comments: