Saturday, July 11, 2015

Shake it Off! with Abranimations



When I first heard about Abranimations is celebrating their 11th year in SL, I was super excited for them. It's not everyday that you hit such a great achievement. If you are not familiar with Abranimations, you are seriously missing out on some SL fun. Not only does Abranimations have animations, but they also carry an assortment of, "toys and games". The little things that make SL fun. Some of my favorite things from Abranimations include: a mud wrestle pit, flying carpet, a cannon that launches you in the air, wack a mole, arm wrestling and bumper cars. If you haven't visited Abranimations yet, what are you waiting for? It's one of the must stop shops in SL.

In honor of Abranimations, 11th year in SL they are hosting a hunt. Now this hunt is in total Abranimations style. Little otters have captured dance animations and are hiding them around the sims. I actually completed the hunt earlier this week and managed to add a little over 50 new dances to my inventory. With all the dances in my inventory, I decided to create a video to show them. I didn't use all the dances I acquired in the hunt, but every animation in the video is from Abranimations.

Abranimations hunt will last for the rest of the month. Make sure you TP over and pick up some animations of your own.

No comments: