Sunday, June 28, 2015

Impossible Sunday

Impossible Sunday

Usually, on Sunday Mornings I find myself sitting in a robe wishing and thinking of impossible things. It's the day I like to play soft music and reflect on the previous week's events.  It's peaceful, tranquil and allows me to indulge into that introverted aspect of myself.

Today, I'm showcasing a store that has slowly become one of my favorite and go to places to shop; Valentina.  Style over substance is never a compromise I have to make with Valentina. I get the best of both worlds. Each design, I've purchased has yet to be disappointment and has worked perfectly with the Maritreya mesh body. Wearing Valentina is never wishing for the impossible because I never question the quality or price tag on the goodies I purchase. If you haven't taken the time to visit Valentina I strongly suggest that you do. You won't be disappointed. 

Now if only other things in life were this easy, perhaps then I wouldn't be dreaming of the impossible. 

The Look- Impossible Sunday
Hair-Wasabi Pills-Roberta Mesh Hair
Skin- Glam Affair - Rose - Jamaica
Robe-Valentina.E- Sunday Undies & Robe Set Rose

Musical Inspiration: To wish Impossible Things, The Cure

No comments: