Sunday, February 19, 2012

Folly in Love with You... (52 weeks part 2 Week #7)

Folly
"Find someone that isn't afraid to admit they miss you. Someone that knows you're not perfect but treats you as if you are. Someone who couldn't imagine losing you. Someone who gives their heart to you completely. Someone who says I love you and proves it. Last but not least, find someone who wouldn't mind waking up to you in the morning, seeing your wrinkles and grey hair but still falls in love with you all over again"..... Unknown

Desperately trying to get caught up on Luna's 52 Week of Color Challenge I called for reinforcements from my best friend, love and RL hubby, Frankie Palliard. I didn't even have to bribe him to pose for this photo today. He's wearing his Folly pink undies....which I secretly think he enjoys a bit too much. I'm still trying to stay true to valentines day by posting a love themed post. Next color challenge color is Dark Rasberry, sounds yummy...almost edible right?

The Look: Folly in Love with you
On Bells:
Hair-Clawtooth-Could I resist?- Orange you Glad?
Skin-Pink Fuel- Alyx- Honey- Candy Hearts
Lingerie-Ooh LaLa!- Lace Overlay Bra Set- Pink

On Frankie:
Skin and Hair Base-Belleza- Mathieu
Undies- Casa Del Shai- Boxer Briefs Pastel Pack

Pose- !Bang- Entangle- Couple Pose

No comments: