Thursday, January 26, 2012

Iron Maiden

52 weeks- iron

I've been watching a lot of Merlin recently, so I'm going to blame that for today's look although I think I'm kind of puling off more of a Zena warrior princess look. The Color Challenge hue that Luna picked for this week is Iron. I searched high an low within my inventory and wasn't able to pull out a look I was 100 percent happy with until I decided to go for this Iron Maiden look.

The lingerie is something I've had in my inventory for a while so I apologize if they are no longer for sale. I tried my best to locate the LM and store location, but I was unsuccessful.

The next color that Luna has picked out is called Patina, and to be honest I have no clue what in the heck that color actually is and how to find it within my inventory. Looks like some shopping must be done. Luna is definitely not making this second round of challenges easy, but I guess that what makes them even more fun. Searching, finding and finally dressing up the perfect color.


The Look- Iron Maiden
Hair- Exile- Aroha- Roots- Sable
Skin- Adam and Eve Skins- E Tribute
Tattoo- Cheap Makep- Shimmer Ghost
Lingerie- Love Lace 2010- Parfait
Sword- Maid Knight Sword
Necklace- Mon Tissu- Take Flight Necklace- Silver
Face Chain- Xtra- Face chain- Double W

No comments: