Wednesday, June 8, 2011

A Little Relaxation

A little Relaxation

After a hard day of work I often find the need to relax a bit, by kicking off my shoes and sitting in the most comfortable chair in my home. For me the most relaxing chair is Diesel Works new Bean bags. I find it's the perfect spot to sit, and think about KittyCats, and other lovely sentiments such as the exciting news that I want to share with you. I am now one of new bloggers for "On Your Toes, The SL Shoe Blog", which was created by Anessa Stine. Don't worry I'll still be posting on my site frequently, but now I actually have a big reason to spurge and buy some of the fancy shoes I have been coveting since the shoe fair. I completed my debut post today and am showcasing the TokiD gladiator sandals. (shown in the photo) Feel free to take a peek at the post.

Now, excuse me while I go back to my comfy chair and relax a bit and dream of the perfect traited kitty and a great pair of shoes to match.

The Look-A Little Relaxation
Hair-Magika-Jess-Brown Packs
Skin-L. Fauna-Lea-T3
Top-Kyoot-Sunday Girl-Pear Tree
Pants-This is a Fawn-Pegged Jeans
Shoes-TokiD-Gladiator Sandals- Brown
Beanbag-Diesel Works-Beanbag

1 comment:

Luna Jubilee said...

congrats!! I love reading that blog <3