Friday, June 17, 2011

a Bit of Sparkle




I'm having one of those days when I need a bit of sparkle in my life, thankfully I have the Tresor set created by Jewelry By Jake to add the extra glimmer into my world. I've been wearing this set all day because it makes me feel glamorous and every time I look at it I find myself falling into a little trance. The Tresor set is hypnotic and has a unique luminescent glow, that can be seen when zooming into the jewels. It's hard to describe exactly what is happening with the gems, but I'll try my best to explain. The Gem Stomes have movement inside of them giving them a unique sparkle effect. Switching between bright and dim hues the movement starts in the center of each gem and radiates out creating a swirl effect. It's really quite beautiful and if you are looking for a piece of jewelry that is slightly different and unique Jewelry By Jake is a store you should greatly consider.


The Look- A Bit of Sparkle
Hair-Boon-KED937-Black
Skin-ISPACHI-Audrey-Mocha-with hair base-Femme
Dress-Ivalde-Corrinne-Gold Dress
Jewelry set-Jewelry By Jake-The Tresor Collection- Green and Yellow Gem

No comments: