Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Skin and Shape Expo 2011

Essences-Alma skin

The Skin and Shape Expo of 2011 is now OPEN! I have been saving my lindens and awaiting this fair for sometime now. As a blogger for the Skin and Shape Expo of 2011 I was granted access to the fair one day in advance. I didn't make any purchases at this time, but rather visited each booth and picked up demos. I'm still trying to narrow down my purchase for the skin fair. As of right now It's a toss up between two skins. More than likely I'm going to cave and buy them both. (I know I'm not a strong willed person when dealing with skins).

The Skin and Shape Expo of 2011 will run from May 10, 2011 until May 20, 2011. Which means there are only ten full days of skin shopping fun. The benefactor of the Skin and Shape Expo is Direct Relieve International. 50% of special designated vendors will be donated to this worthy cause.

I also want to mention that the Skin and Shape Expo is also hosting a photo contest. The deadline for entries is May 18th 2011.

In the photo above I am showcasing Essences' Alma Skin. Arwen Fay owner of Essences was kind enough to drop off this skin to me. I'm really enjoying the beautiful eye and Lip options available in the skin pack. Alma is available in Five skin tones and each skin tone has Eight makeup options. I can't wait to use the luscious red lipped skin in an upcoming post.

Credits:
Hair- Tiny Bird-Magic Trick-Deep Brown- (Store Closed)
Skin-Essences-Alma Nougat- Skin 04
Jacket-LeLutka-Nastasia Jacket-Valentine
Pants-Fab Pony-Mezzy Pants- Charcoal
Earrings-Bandit-Pasha-Fashion Earrings

No comments: