Monday, March 14, 2011

Mrs. Bells and her Cupcake...Week 16 on the 52 weeks of Color-Teal

Mrs. Bells and Her Cupcake-Teal

I know, I'm going to sound like a broken record about trying to catch up on the 52 weeks of color challenge, but I promise I will do it. I kinda made it a personal mission to finish these challenges because I don't want this to become an "I wish I would have finished". Luna also makes these challenges fun, by picking colors that are exotic some weeks. I've already peeked at the next color in the line which is Electric Lime. Oh goodness, it's going to be a tough one.

For today's color I'm trying my take on Teal, and to be a little evil I've decided to tempt you with this cupcake.


The Look-Mrs. Bells and Her Cupcake
Hair-Lamb-Wild Nothing-Otter Pop
Skin-Belleza-Erika-Med-Group Gift
Outfit- KatatOnik-Sweet Tart Corset
Cupcake-Artilleri-For the Love of Hunt gift Item
Location-Tableau

No comments: