Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Fashion For Life- Part Two

Fashion For Life Day 2

Can you believe that Fashion for Life has already raised over two million lindens already? I was so excited when I read the group notice yesterday. From the last notice I read it's getting close to three million and to think that there is still a week left for the fair. I decided to put together a darker look from some of the Fashion for Life goodies I've acquired.

Starting off with hair, Amacci has four striking dark styles available. The tips are tinted with hints of lighter blond adding highlights and depth into Amacci's style. I also wearing a wonderful dress from Lee Zu! Eariler this week I worse the Lizz Flexi Dress in gray today I'm showcasing it in black. This beautiful donation item has a plunging neckline and a soft sheer skirt.

I hope you take some time and pick up some terrific items at Fashion for Life, With over 180 vendors available for shopping there is something to suit everyone's style.


The Look-Darkness
Hair- Amacci-Micha-Black Coal Tipped Blond-Donation Item
Skin-The Body Co-Sage-Medium Brow
Tattoo-sYs-Design-New Collection 2011-Gift
Dress-LeeZu!-Lizz Flexi Dress-Black- Donation Item
Necklace-Illusions-Etya Collar-Jewerly Fair 2010 frebie
Gloves-5th and Oxford-Leather Gloves-Black
*Fashion for Life Location

No comments: