Monday, February 7, 2011

Cleo Designs by, B Semyorka Productions.

I've been exploring with the idea of creating videos in Second Life for sometime now, but it wasn't until a friend of mine pushed me a bit further and encouraged me to pursue this as a new SL business venture that I started to seriously consider it as a business. I'd like to thank her for always offering support and providing me with the courage to give this part of Second Life a try.

With that said, I'd like to introduce you to B. Semyorka Productions, customized video services in Second Life. We want noting more than to bring you quality video for all your second life products. We specialize in showcasing your Second Life products in a mini video set to music. Our services can fit any product or event within Second Life. We want to help your store be more visual to customers by providing them with a unique video to help brand your designs. For information on rates please visit, B.Semyorka Productions. Please send a note card to Bells Semyorka with any questions and if you are interested.

Last week I took some time and made a video for Cleo Couture. Cleo, who is a long time friend of mine had been making SL clothing for a couple of years. I've watched her designs flourish into something quite wonderful and I was honored when she asked me to make her video for her store.
I hope you take the time to watch and enjoy Cleo Couture 2011




Cleo Couture
Cleo Couture Blog

No comments: