Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Diesel Works 50% off sale



So last month I blogged about Diesel Works poses and animations and how I was really impressed with Rogan Diesel's shop. It seems the time has finally arrived for me to catch up on all my wish list shopping. You see DW is having a huge sale which makes purchasing your animations and poses all the more sweeter. Until June 23rd all poses and animations are 50% off, the exception applying to any "NEW" set.

Btw there is an added bonus to picking up a discounted set. DW is also hosting a photo contest that will run until July 12th. Don't forget to get your entries in and show your Summer spirit. there are some great L prizes and a chance to show your creative photo skills.

check out the rules for contest entry here.
check out the entries on flicker here.


for today's pictures I'm using DW Floored! (Pic 2) set and the Diva II (Pic 1)

No comments: