Wednesday, May 12, 2010

"Put your Records" on With Sixty Nine

Well this week I attempted to blog using color as an emphasis. I totally failed and managed to only post a total of three. Booo. Bad Blogger. I did; however, manage to find some pretty hair from Sixty Nine. Sixty Nine has released a total of Six new hairs. It seems there are some changes that have taken place with the new release. The first thing I noticed was the texture of the hair. I'm really enjoying the new colors that are available. The browns are more on the natural side of the color spectrum. Another great feature is the resize script that is available in the hair. No more clicking and and sorting the prim hair any longer. With the resize script adjusting your hair is a total breeze.

Today's final color post of the week is Green. When ever sporting this color I tend to feel calmer, relaxed. The color just has an effect on me that's soothing to my soul. When pulling this look together I started with this uber cute Clingy Tunic Dress-Eucalyptus from Kyoot. For me this dress had a bit too much cleavage and I decided to pair under it W&B Lismore Drop Waisted Maxi in White. Next was finding a Skin that matched my color preference, which was extremely easy, with L. Fauna group gift Faberge. For accessories I choose Zarra's Kashiti bobble ring (a recent favorite) and AddiCt's Treasured Peacock Necklace. The final piece was the shopping bag from Sixty Nine, which was totally cute and picture worthy.

The Look-Let your Hair Down
Hair-Sixty Nine-Echo-Dark Chesnut
*Skin-L.Fauna-Faberge-(group gift)
*Dress-Kyoot-Clingy Tunic Dress
Necklace-Addict-Treasured Peacock
*Ring-Zaara-Kashiti bobble ring
Bag-Sixty Nine-package
*SLDD Designer

Girl, put your records on, tell me your favorite song
You go ahead, let your hair down
Sapphire and faded jeans, I hope you get your dreams,
Just go ahead, let your hair down.
- Corinne Bailey Rae

No comments: