Thursday, February 25, 2010

"Thunderstruck"-My Roller girl look






















Rolling ReBellina, that's what they call me. See I'm just a normal girl by day and by night well....that's when The Roller girl comes out. No one would suspect me to be ReBellina, after all I don't really fit the stereotype,but after lacing up my skates and applying my black liner (you can never wear too much) the speed demon in me emergence and it seems I'm looking for a fight.






















A punch here a shove there it makes no difference when out in that rink. If you're in my way, watch out! I'm in it for the points, blood and to most importantly to win! My teammates are fierce, strong, independent women who refuse to take crap from anyone. We wear our cuts, Bruises and lipstick smears with pride, after all us roller girls are tough as nails and have the battle scares to prove it.























The look-Rebel Roller
Hair-LAMB-I'm a Romantic
Skin-TD-Dinah in Fall- Bad Day
Helmet-Hat Mechanic-Motor Head-Black Red
Jacket-PC-Crunch Jacket
Bra-COL-Lace Bra
Skirt-MPS-Micro Skirt-Red
Stockings-X2-Sheer Fishnet
Knee pads and elbows pads-Roller Rama Vendor
Shoes-PM-Roxy Rollers

You've been - thunderstruck!
Rode down the highway
Broke the limit, we hit the ton
Went through to Texas, yeah Texas
And we had some fun
We met some girls,
Some dancers who gave a good time
Broke all the rules, played all the fools
Yeah, yeah, they, they, they blew our minds
And I was shakin' at the knees
Could I come again please.
Yeah the ladies were too kind
You've been - thunderstruck, thunderstruck- AC/DC

No comments: