Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Love at First Sight























The Look- Geek Chic
Hair- Aden-Kaylee
Skin- Curio-Acorn-Elf (group Gifty, Dec)
Dress-Riddle- Winter Blues Coat- (SLDD)
Shoes-PM- Rea Suede Boots
Glasses- K_gs Atmosphere- Kumaki Glasses (Hunt Freebie)

 Today's outfit is from a SLDD last week. The store Riddle. This outfit is a total WIN. I adore the jacket and sweater dress combo. As someone that had never shopped at Riddle before, I took the SLDD as an opportunity to discover a new store. I have found SLDD to be very useful in finding new stores one of the many reasons why I'm a fan. Riddle has reasonable prices and doesn't skip out when dealing with quality. I left Riddle with the SLDD of the day "Winter Blues" (Shown Above), a pair of brown prim eyes and "Candy Kisses Dress" (Shown Below).  To show my devotion to Riddle I have created two looks of the day, cause it was Love at first sight for Riddle.






















The Look: Sweet Candy Chic
Hair- Lamb-Witch
Skin-Exodi-Stephanie-(group giftie)
Dress-Riddle-Candy Kisses
Sweater-COCO-Cardigan Lace
Shoes-Cherry- Classic Pumps
Earrings-Artilleri-Glitter Love

1 comment:

Luna Jubilee said...

always looking great, Bells <3