Thursday, October 8, 2009

This is Halloween

This evening I had the great pleasure of attending the Loco Pocos Trick or Treat Event. If your looking for a place to start your Halloween Fun this is the spot to do it. Loco Pocos is home to very cute and customizable tinies in Second Life. These unique avatars are hard to ignore, they are cute and affordable.

The Loco Pocos event will run until November 1, 2009. This Halloween activity is a total blast I highly recommend going for an evening of fun. I found this event perfect for getting me into the Halloween Spirit. When first entering you will gather a Halloween candy bag perfect for helping you collect sugar goodies located behind the doors. Now not every door contains a candy prize, some have tricks and are a tad scary. The main Prize is a new Loco Poco created just for this event. It's a very cute Pig.
I actually ran threw it twice. First as a human where I managed to snag the Locos Pocos prize Avie Hamrietta. I actually never owned a Loco Pocos avatar before and as soon as I got Hamrietta out of the box I had to go back and customize her. I purchased a skirt and tee and added a bobble headband to complete her Halloween look. Thank you Loco Pocos for kicking off Halloween 2009. You guys Rock!


Boys and girls of every age
Wouldn't you like to see something strange?

Come with us and you will see
This, our town of Halloween

This is Halloween, this is Halloween
Pumpkins scream in the dead of night

This is Halloween, everybody make a scene
Trick or treat till the neighbors gonna die of fright
It's our town, everybody scream
In this town of Halloween


-The Nightmare Before Christmas

1 comment:

FrankiePalliard said...

Waiting for a new post! :-))