Monday, June 2, 2008

Feeling Good

Here it is in the middle of the night/early morning and I am still awake. Must be from the three cups of coffee I started drinking around Ten this evening. Well I made a promise that I would start writing more in the blog. Considering that it's already June and half the year is over, I figure it best to start actually working on that commitment now. :) So here is a shameless self promotion post about Bells Boutique and the new lingerie set Siren.

Siren in Lime

Siren in Lilac

Siren in Teal

Siren in baby pink (My favorite Ad)

I started this design with the intention of making it into a dress, but quickly changed my mind once I started playing with the lace. Siren is designed for the temptress in every woman. The black lace, hugs curves and showcases only your best assets. :) Siren is available in four colors: Baby pink, lime, Lilac and Teal. Comes in four different layer options: Shirt, Undershirt, Pants and underpants so it's easy to add your favorite pair of stockings or garter belt for a complete boudoirs look. Don't forget to stop by Bells Boutique in Hanson for your very own Siren.

All items are available on OnRez, and SLexchange for gifts. Happy Shopping and thank you for reading MUHA! much love Bells.

Its a new dawn
Its a new day
Its a new life
For me
And I'm feeling good
-Nina Simone- Feeling Good

No comments: