Sunday, February 10, 2008

Love Song

this was a busy fun weekend...


Friday night started off with a bang at KSU's open house. If you haven't checked out KSU yet you are surly missing out. The role play Sim opened its doors by allowing temporary access to guests who joined the group KSU Guests for the weekend. Delta Sister,TheDiva Rockin was playing some booty shaking tunes. Since I didn't take any pictures here is a link to the KSU flicker page. As you can see from the photos the party went on until the early morning.

Saturday
PERSONA outfit

The Valentine/Anti Valentine scavenger hunt started in the wee hours of Saturday Feb 9th. I received a note card about this event from one of my trusty groups "Mental Mentors". The grid wide hunt began at 1am slt, which is 2 hours behind central time; making it around 3am when I started the hunt. I was awake most of the night hunting before I finally started to lose consciousness in front of my computer and crawled to bed.

The hunt began in one central location and instructions were given to purchase one of the dozen boxes lined out in front of us. a note card filled with LMs to different stores popped open on my screen. I was in awe at the number of stores that pulled together for this event, yet another example of how SL is a community. Every establishment on the note card had quality items meticulously hidden within thier store. The only catch... the locations of the boxes would move thought the day, making it harder to keep track of these treasures. Some of these hiding spots were really good, in fact in some of the larger stores I just gave up. *coughs, lazy ass* I'm sure I probably missed out on some great items. My favorites items from the treasure hunt include a heart necklace with matching earrings from Caroline's Jewelry, a complete outfit from PERSONA and couple animation form ANIMAH.
Caroline's Jewelry

Sunday
It felt like Sunday came out of nowhere! I started off my day by DJing at the CDS ball in Schloss. The residents of CDS danced and celebrated the fact that the elections were now officially over! Yay! we started off with some words from our Chancellor, Alexicon Kurka, after that it was full party mode ...well after the traditional waltz was out of the way.

the cherry that topped of the weekend was getting a chance to tour the new sim Lexxocita, This deserves an entire new posting, so keep your peepers open for the next entry.

ANIMAH couple animation
Head under water
And they tell me to breathe easy for a while

The breathing gets harder, even I know that
You made room for me but it's too soon to see
If I'm happy in your hands
I'm unusually hard to hold on to

love Song- Sara Bareilles

No comments: