Thursday, December 13, 2007

Santa Baby

Mia Island

Christmas is just around the corner. (as if you really needed another reminder) It seems every place in SL is decked in holiday colors of red and green to mark this festive time of year. I looked around my home and realized I had no decorations up at all. Something had to be done, only 12 more days left. I don't want to be labeled as a Grinch or Scrooge :) Ba Humbug! LOL

Santa am I on your Naughty or Nice list? I know I've Been a good girl.

I headed to MIA island to gather freebies on the icicle holiday hunt. Mia Island is home to Fiddler's Country Western Club, Cuddle park and even a mall. One of the great things about Mia island is the freebie scavenger hunts they have on the holidays, and I am not just talking about winter holidays either. (Ive picked up freebies on Valentines and Easter as well.) The Icicles are scattered all over, I searched high and low even underwater to find the freebies.

The Cowgirl in me just cant resist riding this bull.

I didn't find all 60 icicles instead I got a little sidetracked and went Bull Riding. I did; however, find the items I needed to decorate my SL home. If only decorating my house in RL was just as easy. :)
Yeahhhhaaawww!

Think of all the fun I've missed,
Think of all the fellows that I haven't kissed
Next year I could be just as good
If you check off my Christmas list

No comments: