Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Relax......

This will really only make sense if your a Zoolander fan.....or at least a Will Ferrell one.. "Let me show you Derelicte. It is a fashion, a way of life inspired by the very homeless, the vagrants, the crack whores that make this wonderful city so unique."... Mugatu

Obey my dog!

I haven't been exploring SL lately. ( I know bad bells) Instead I've been creating up a storm. I made three new items this week, Jessica sweater, Ashlee sweater and Mugatu. As always these outfits are available at my store Bells Boutique and on slexchange. I do want to get back to exploring SL soon. If you know any cool places to visit send me an IM. I'm kinda in a rut where the only place I am spending time in world is at my home, this is a sign that I need to get out more.

Jessica and Ashlee are two sweaters named after a famous pair of sisters. They include the sweater in jacket form, prim sleeves, and a prim bell collar. These are a must for any winter wardrobe, they will keep you warm during those long nights. These sweaters are only 50l a pop. quite the steel at that price. Stop in and pick up both sweaters today.


The last outfit is Mugatu, for those that have not seen Zoolander the movie let me explain who Mugatu is. Mugatu is the villain from Zoolander. He is an evil fashion designer, who uses male models to assassinate world leaders. Mugatu also created the first piano necktie, and was the keyboardist for Frankie goes to Hollywood. I highly recommend seeing Zoolander if you havent seen it yet, It's funny and usually has me laughing after a bad day. Bells Mugatu includes: Flexi Piano skirt and a black backless turtleneck. Its a tad naughty and a bit of nice. Come pick up this outfit and show the SL world you can Relax. Mugatu is 75l
oh oh
Wee-ell Now!!
Relax don't do it
when you want to go to it.
- Frankie Goes to Hollywood

No comments: