Saturday, December 29, 2007

Naked Eye

proof: Snowboard Challenged

I learned a very important lesson today: Bells+Snow= Disaster. I've never really seen snow before in RL. We don't get much of it here in south Texas where I live. The closest thing we get to snow is a flurry or two that melt once it touches the warmth of your skin. So you can imagine my excitement when I received an invite from a friend, Tinman Heron to go skiing and snowboarding at the Alpine Executive Center. The Alpine is a beautiful spot in SL and is a great place to bring a group of friends to ski and hang out. The Alpine Executive Center provides both skis and snowboards to member of their group. There is an open enrollment so it is very easy to use the search function and join the group at no cost. once you have your gear take the lift and climb the mountain so your snow adventure can begin. Your skis or snowboard will rezz at the platform of the slope, just hop on and enjoy the ride. Now I had a bit of trouble snowboarding. I don't know if it was SL lag (probably not) or Operator error (most likely), but I kept crashing into trees and buildings. :(

As if the near death experience wasn't enough excitement for the day; I also have the great honor of appearing as this weeks SL Herald's Post 6 grrrl. Warning warning.. this link will take you to nude photos of Bells, Go ahead and take a peek. ;)

wearing nothing is divine
naked is a state of mind
-Luscious Jackson

No comments: