Saturday, August 11, 2007

Makes Me Wonder

So the grid is down, AGAIN! I really am disappointed that voice was released so soon. I was having tons of problems on the beta grid before voice was released and let me tell you it hasn't became any better, in fact it worse now. (Sigh) I haven't had voice work for me since it moved off the beta grid. Well, I take that back it partially works. I can hear people but they can't hear me. So now I am faced with two options until this problem is fixed. 1) stay voice enabled and explain over and over again to people in text that I can hear them but they cant hear me. (kinda creepy and stalker like) or 2) turn voice off. I am going to go with option two, after all if I really wanted to chat with you by voice there is always skype. I love Second Life don't get me wrong. It just really makes me wonder what the hell is going on at Linden Labs.
I still don't have the reason And you don't have the time And it really makes me wonder If I ever gave a fuck about you - Maroon 5

No comments: